How Some PA Window & Siding Companies Are Stuck In 1980
How Some Pennsylvania Window & Siding
Companies Are Still Living In 1980
Outdated Methods + Archaic Technology =
Tired, Old-Fashioned Contractors
The year is 1980. Your Pennsylvania home needs new windows. A smooth-talking salesman comes to your home, glances around, draws mock-up sketches on a napkin, and leaves you with more questions than answers.
Now, picture this:
The year is 2024. Your Pennsylvania home needs new windows. A smooth-talking salesman comes to your home, glances around, draws mock-up sketches on a napkin, and leaves you with more questions than answers.
Does this familiar scene feel like deja vu?
No, you’re not stuck in a time warp. You’re dealing with a windows or siding company stuck over forty years in the past.
How Do You Know If Your Windows & Siding
Company Is Stuck In The 1980s?
Many Pennsylvania homeowners don’t even know when they’re dealing with window, door, roofing, or siding contractors stuck in time. After all, most of you don’t install these products for a living, so why would you know the latest technologies or remodeling methods?
So, during your initial consultation with these contractors, here are some outdated methods to look out for:
- Pencil & scrap paper window drawings – instead of using the latest 3-D rendering technology, they will rely on their fifth-grade artistic skills to draw up mock images of your home and new windows or siding.
- “Napkin” quotes – In lieu of creating a full, transparent quote that considers all aspects of your project, they will jot down a number on a napkin they might pull from their pocket. There is also typically head scratching involved first.
- Communication silence – This outdated procedure looks like a non-ringing phone. No incoming calls. No text updates. And no emails arriving via inbox. Homeowners who receive this treatment often have bouts of frustration, anger, and disappointment.
What A Windows & Siding Company Living &
Working In 2024 Looks Like
Now that you know how to avoid falling victim to an outdated home improvement company, here are some things to look for in a modern company:
- Professional 3-D project renderings – Modern contractors will use tablets to construct professional-level three-dimensional mock-ups of your windows or siding project. During the rendering process, you’ll get to envision your home with your new products before you even start. You’ll also have the opportunity to swap out colors, materials, and products based on your preferences before making your decisions.
- Constant, clear communication – Up-to-speed contractors are also committed to keeping their customers up-to-speed. This means you can expect frequent project updates, including product delivery timelines, scheduling changes, and any other information about your project.
- CompanyCam – Now, here’s the real test. Advanced, modern contractors will utilize a helpful app called CompanyCam that allows them to upload photos of your project as they go.
From your initial inspection to your final walk-thru, you’ll get photographic evidence of work progress. It’s another excellent way to stay in the know during your entire project and stay connected with your contractor.
Why Using A Modern Windows & Siding
Pennsylvania window and siding remodeling in today’s world is nothing like what it used to be. And using a company that evolves along with the times ensures you get the most efficient products and the latest techniques to install them.
Plus, using modern technology for your project allows you to choose the products you truly want…without the guesswork. And this saves you time, money, and dreaded headaches.
At Rosenello’s Windows, we use CompanyCam to keep our customers better connected to their projects and to us. Plus, we use 3-D renders to give our customers a clearer vision of their final result. And we always keep you up-to-speed along the way.
From start to finish, we clearly communicate with you so you’ll always know the status of your project. So, when you’re ready to work with a modern exterior home remodeling company, Rosenello’s Windows is here. Contact us today to schedule your free estimate!